NAMM Vision and Goals
To become the nation’s leading source of information, education and training for those interested in moisture management and remediation. To develop standards and practices for comprehensive moisture management programs and provide moisture and mold solutions in support of insurance companies, mortgage bankers, builders, realtors and the general public.
These are goals that we set for ourselves when we developed NAMM in 2005.
- Become the primary source of moisture management education for industry professionals, insurance companies, mortgage bankers, real estate agents and the general public.
- Establish comprehensive training and certification programs for remediators and inspectors to understand moisture management and proper remediation protocols.
- Establish continuing education and certificate of completion programs for all interested organizations and associations.
- Establish protocols and standards for the moisture management industry.
- Promote high standards of practice and ethics in the association.
- Maintain an accurate database of certified companies and individuals for utilization by strategic partners; i.e., insurance companies, mortgage bankers, builders, realtors and the general public.
- Promote association programs and member services to potential customers.
- Develop a Disaster Task Force and a Science Advisory Board.