Healthcare spending in the United States in 2014 reached $3.8 Trillion dollars according to Forbes Magazine (2014)
NAMM PRESENTS AN INDOOR AIR SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
A special, pilot program, underwritten and sponsored by the National Association for Moisture Management (NAMM) (a 501 c3 nonprofit). Finally! Affordable, clean air!
- Training the facilities and maintenance staff in Moisture Investigation which they can do while doing their regular duties
- Training the facilities and maintenance staff in Bio Remediation to eliminate the need to hire outside companies when issues arise
- Setting up a Preventative Maintenance program that can keep the best possible indoor air quality on going.
- Includes Moisture Meter and Humidity Meter
- Includes Fogger for Bio Remediation
- Includes Back Pack Vacuum and accessories
- Includes TM100P product for Bio Remediation
- This is a two day program which includes hands on training so the staff will actually be conducting Moisture Investigations and Bio Remediation.
Contact us for the specifics and costs for your facilities and buildings.
This program is for any organization that has its own facilities/maintenance staff on site including Schools, Hospitals, Government Buildings and Private Industry.